AccountMate for Express is designed for small to mid-sized businesses that desire the stability and speed of SQL Server without incurring the expense of SQL Server licenses and will have up to five simultaneous users. AccountMate for SQL is designed to accommodate hundreds of concurrent users. There is no built-in limit to the size of your company databases; thereby eliminating the need to archive excessive records. Both AccountMate products offer an identical user-interface, the same ease of use, number of modules and are source code modifiable. This flexibility can allow AccountMate products to be customized to fit your business processes and adjust as your business grows.
A company can graduate from AccountMate for Express to AccountMate for SQL and still maintain their investment in staff training and software customization. Our seamless data migration makes this a quick and easy upgrade.
Both AccountMate for SQL and AccountMate for Express Include these features:
- Powerful desktop tools with user-definable shortcuts and instant access to your favorite Microsoft applications
- System-wide tracking of data changes that provides comprehensive audit trail and helps strengthen the company's internal controls
- User-definable complex password policy and fraud protection features recommended by banks and accountants for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Drill-down analysis permits instantaneous viewing of account and transaction details
- Multi-segmented chart of accounts allow for complex cost center structure and flexible analysis of financial statements
- Up-to-the-minute bank balances and instant view of unreconciled transactions help manage your cash flow
- Ability to attach supporting documents to transaction and master records
- A suite of inventory features designed to meet your sophisticated inventory management needs
- Multiple warehouses with unlimited bin locations facilitate any complex warehouse setup
- Multi-currency features enable transactions in any currency
- Multi-lingual capabilities support global operations
- Over 20 modules to fulfill your accounting, payroll, inventory, manufacturing, RMA, CRM and other business requirements.
Click here to view available modules