Acumatica, a cloud ERP software provider, announced on September 11th the release of Acumatica 2019 R2. The new release contains a range of new features and functional enhancements. According to the announcement, Acumatica 2019 R2 contains more than 100 improvements, enhancements, and new features, many of which were community suggestions. Below are some highlights on the features of 2019 R2:
- Users can take advantage of the Pivot Table Widget in the dashboard widget.
- Worldwide SMS Support is now available and recipients are no longer required to have the Acumatica app installed to receive mobile text notifications.
- Developers also can retrieve multiple kinds of detail lines in one request with the Contract-Based APIs enhancements.
- With HubSpot, integration provides real-time sync.
- Improvements include predefined user roles for financial users, this allows users to access system functions their roles require.
- Increase productivity with simplified company/ branch by selecting a branch in one click. Mobile Devices have user-defined field enhancements.
- The use of formulas and specifying style of rows & columns for table widgets with conditional formatting
- File Management Enhancement allows users to sort and filter attachments in any table or entity
- Expense report receipts are now auto-generated from images
- Users are now allowed to assign partial payment to particular lines of accounts payable documents, the system also supports tracking retainage by document (if included).
- Approval of AR Invoices, Credit Memos, and Debit Memos, users can also approve invoices, credit memos, and debit memos for companies requiring approval.
- The calculation of approximate net income is now supported by the posting of revenue and expenses to non-stock items.
- Corporate Credit Card support and reconciliation has been added to the applications
- Budget control on document entry, alerting users when budget levels are exceeded upon saving of a document.
- New levels of detail added in project budgeting.
- Support for new change management processes that group multiple change requests into a single change order for approval.
- Project Budget Forecasts by period.
Inventory and Order Management:
- Users can enable buyers to review item prices from multiple vendors and select the vendor for a purchase order.
- Enhanced linking of direct sales order invoices which processes sales order and return lines with external point-of-sales (POS) systems.
- Validation of Customer Orders on Sales Orders automatically checks for unique customer order numbers and manages duplicates.
- Users now have the ability to multiple prepayment details on purchase orders.
- Advanced picking and bulk processing are now added to the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- With Daily Field Reporting features users can view the same information in a timely manner.
- Tracking retainage at the line level on AR Invoices is now available to users.
- Change Requests feature reduces profit fade by proactively managing owner change requests.
- Enhanced lien waiver functionality avoids accidental or premature vendor payments.
- Service Orders automatically defined.
- Project Accounting integration supports creating service contracts, project schedules and tasks with default cost codes by service order type.
- Manual Discounts may be applied to service orders.
- Calendar Enhancements for simplified appointment creation
- Mapping Enhancements for locations and routes
- Engineering Change Control (ECC) streamlines multiple change requests by optionally grouping them for the approval process, as well as displaying them in bill-of-material comparisons.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) has improved forecasting and exception handling.
- Outside Processing of manufacturing operations by suppliers has better workflow options from scheduling through purchasing
Read the full announcement for more information, click here.
Have questions or see something that relates to your business? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (516) 867-6752.