For wholesalers, retailers, distributors and any company that stocks inventory, when optimized, the impact to the bottom line can be significant.
Introducing Sage Inventory Advisor
Sage Inventory Advisor is an affordable cloud application that helps companies reduce excess inventory and free up working capital while minimizing stock-outs and increasing revenue. It is designed to integrate with Sage ERPs to provide visibility of inventory levels and investment, produce quality forecasts and optimal replenishment recommendations.
Visual dashboards display overall inventory performance and provide early warning of items needing attention
Sage Inventory Advisor is easy to use, quick to adopt and being cloud-based it can be accessed anytime, anywhere via web browser or mobile device.
5 Key Benefits:
- Reduce inventory by 10%-25%, reduce working capital and improve cash flow.
- Improve fill rates by 2%-10%, minimize stock-outs and increase sales.
- Significantly reduce the time spent on planning, forecasting and ordering.
- Better inventory visibility, including early warning of items needing attention.
- The right inventory in the right place at the right time, helping you to grow your business.
- Diagnoses and identifies current low stock, replenishment, and overage problems.
- Provides early warning of potential stock-outs, protecting your fill rate and minimizing lost sales.
- Quickly and accurately forecasts future sales, taking seasonal fluctuations into account.
- Analyzes past vendor and supply chain performance and lead time.
- Classifies your inventory using both value and volume, to focus inventory investment.
- Calculates optimal inventory levels, setting safety stock to cover the risk in your business.
- Determines a model inventory level based on your inventory policy inputs.
- Frees up capital tied up in overages while improving fill rates and reducing stock-outs.
Best of All, Sage Inventory Advisor has been designed to integrate with your Sage ERP solution, to extract added value from the numbers already being generated across your organization.
Sage Inventory Advisor Overview
Download the pdf overview of Sage Inventory Advisor here.
Contact us to find out more as to how Sage Inventory Advisor can benefit your business.