On March 19th, 2018 Acumatica released the much anticipated new version of it's cloud ERP - Acumatica 2018 R1. This new version features many functionality improvements in the areas of Usability, Financials, CRM, Field Services, Project Accounting and Distribution. Acumatica continuously sets itself apart from other cloud-based ERP systems on the market.
Let’s look at some of the Acumatica 2018 R1 highlights:
Usability has always been a key component of Acumatica ERP. This release goes further to improve the user experience for example:
- Streamlining operations through email notifications when a set of pre-defined conditions are met.
- Enhanced generic inquiry capabilities and configurable dashboard components on mobile devices.
- Companies can now be distinguished from branches. Define separate legal entities with independent balance sheets and separate tax reporting requirements.
- Inter-company accounting allows financial tracking and reporting between related companies and can divide transactions to different accounts or branches.
- Flexibility is increased by allowing users to create multiple quotes per opportunity.
- Improved integration with Salesforce allowing users to export leads, contacts, business accounts, opportunities, stock and non-stock items, and sales prices by predefined scenarios.
- Standardized service contract billing lets you define services by the number of appointments or hours, standard fees and overage prices.
- Keep track of your field technicians and their work in real-time through their mobile devices using GPS location on Bing Maps.
- Ability to create a change order with all the documentation and control changes to the project scope.
- Define workflows and approval processes and release change orders with full business intelligence visibility and audit trail control.
- Progress billing and pro forma invoices have been enhanced to support time and material, tasks, cost codes, and retainage for the construction industry.